RIGHT OF REVOCATION FOR CONSUMERS
(A Consumer is any natural person entering into a transaction for a purpose that for the better part can neither be attributed to commercial activity nor their independent vocational activity.)
INFORMATION ABOUT REVOCATIONS
RIGHT OF REVOCATION
You have the right to revoke the agreement within fourteen days without stating a reason. The revocation period is fourteen days of the day:
– you, or a third party you authorized, and who is not the carrier of the goods, have/has taken possession of the goods, if one or more goods were ordered in one single order and these were/is delivered in one single delivery;
– you, or a third party you authorized, and who is not the carrier of the goods, have/has taken possession of the last goods, if one or more goods were ordered in one single order and these were/is delivered in separate deliveries or parcels;
– you, or a third party you authorized, and who is not the carrier of the goods, have/has taken possession of the last partial delivery or parcel, if a good was ordered that is delivered in several partial deliveries or parcels;
In order to execute your right of revocation, you need to inform us (Spofact GmbH, Münsterplatz 40, 89073 Ulm, Germany, phone number: +49 73114660990, fax number: +49 73114660999, email address: email@example.com) by way of a clear statement of your decision to revoke the agreement (e.g. with a mailed letter, fax or email). You may use the attached revocation template form, however, this form is not obligatory.
In order to observe the revocation period, it will suffice to mail the revocation within the set period.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If you revoke this agreement, we are obliged to restitute all payments to you that you have made to us within fourteen days after the day we received the revocation of this agreement, including shipping costs (but excluding additional costs resulting from choosing another shipping option that is not the cheapest standard delivery option). For repayment, we will use the same payment method you used for the initial transaction, unless specifically agreed otherwise; in any case you won’t be charged any fees for the repayment.
We may refuse repayment until reception of the goods you returned to us or until you have submitted a proof of the return shipment to us, whichever comes first.
You need to return the goods immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days after having informed us of the revocation of this agreement. The return period is deemed to be observed if you have shipped the goods before this fourteen day period has elapsed.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You will only be required to pay for a loss in value of the goods if the loss in value can be attributed to handling the goods in an unnecessary manner not consistent with a normal examination of the goods’ characteristics, features and functions.
REASONS FOR EXCLUSION OR TERMINATION
The right of revocation does not apply for agreements:
– for the delivery of goods that are not pre-produced and that require individual choice or determination by the Consumer, or for the delivery of goods that have clearly been customized to the personal needs of the Consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that spoil quickly or for which the expiry date has been surpassed;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, for which a price had been set when the agreement was concluded, but for which delivery will take place more than thirty days after conclusion of the agreement, and that are subject to current market price fluctuations that cannot be influenced by the supplier;
– for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated press products, excluding subscription agreements.
The right of revocation will prematurely terminate in case of agreements:
– for the delivery of sealed goods that may not be suitable for returns for sanitary or hygiene reasons once the seal has been opened after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods, if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature after delivery;
– for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery.
TEMPLATE FORM FOR REVOCATIONS
(If you would like to revoke this agreement, please fill out this form and return it to us.)
– To Spofact GmbH, Münsterplatz 40, 89073 Ulm, Germany, fax number: +49 73114660999, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the agreement concluded by me / us (*) pertaining to the purchase of the following goods (*) / the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the Consumer/s
– Address of the Consumer/s
– Signature of the Consumer/s (only for paper copies)
(*) Strikethrough the sections that don’t apply.